Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems.
# How to connect to Zoom on Workato
The Zoom connector uses OAuth 2.0 to connect to Zoom
|Connection name||Give this Zoom connection a unique name that identifies which Zoom instance it is connected to.|
|JWT API key||Optional. Only needed if you need to download cloud recordings that are protected. To get your API key, you will need to register a JWT app with Zoom here|
|JWT API secret||Optional. Only needed if you need to download cloud recordings that are protected. To get your API key, you will need to register a JWT app with Zoom here|
# Permissions required to connect
To authorise Workato to your Zoom instance, you will need to be an Admin in your Zoom instance. This is required as the Workato Zoom connector performs actions at an Admin level scope. This allows you to schedule meetings or webinars on behalf of other Zoom users.
# How to uninstall Workato from Zoom
Uninstalling Zoom will stop all your active recipes. In order to install Zoom again, you will need to make an App connection on Workato.
- Firstly, you will need to disconnect all your active Zoom connections on Workato. This can be done from the App Connections page.
- Head over to your Zoom marketplace and log in as your account administrator.
- Click on
Managein the top right hand corner and head over to
Installed Appsin the side navigation bar.
- Click uninstall on Zoom to uninstall Workato from Zoom.
# List of Workato triggers and actions
Workato currently supports the following triggers and actions. Find out more details about each by clicking on the links below. You can also navigate to them through the side bar.
- New event trigger (Trigger recipes of events in Meetings, Webinars and more)
- Event actions (Webinar, meetings and cloud recordings)
- Registration actions (Add, approve or list registrants for your events)
- User actions (Add, remove or update users in your Zoom organisation)
- Download cloud recording files