# ELT Pipeline for Snowflake Accelerator
- What is it?
- This accelerator is a pre-packaged solution for automated ELT that requires minimal configuration.
- Why is it valuable?
- It provides a reliable mechanism for polling full/incremental/extract load types with little maintenance.
- Who should use it?
- Organizations that require stable and timely data extraction and verification should use this accelerator.
The ELT Pipeline for Snowflake accelerator is a pre-packaged solution for automated ELT and requires minimal configuration. This removes most of the upfront research and development work required to build an ELT pipeline framework. This accelerator enables you to deploy and manage pipelines in a matter of hours.
Snowflake permits users to run reports and analytics critical to their business processes. The ELT Pipeline for Snowflake enables businesses to run data pipelines from several source systems to Snowflake while providing real-time status updates in Slack or MS Teams. This robust framework allows you to scale the accelerator across load sizes and multiple source systems. Snowflake permits users to run reports and analytics critical to their business processes.
Using this accelerator, businesses can expect low dependency on IT Departments and an economical solution to automated ELT.
- Provides reliable mechanisms for polling data incrementally.
- Pre-configured/pre-integrated common data sources (SaaS, On-prem, and cloud databases).
- Create full, incremental, and extract-based pipelines to suit business needs.
- It requires minimal configuration and is easily scalable.
- Built-in pipeline orchestration and logic.
- Logging and troubleshooting.
- Sends alerts and notifications through Slack or MS Teams, streamlining pipeline management.
Last updated: 1/2/2023, 4:56:25 PM