# Asana Connector
Asana (opens new window) is a task and project management software that allow teams to collaborate and work in a shared space. Stay on top of everything you need to stay in sync, hit deadlines, and reach your team goals.
# API version
This connector uses the Asana API v1 (opens new window).
# How to connect to Asana on Workato
This connector uses OAuth2.0 to connect to your Asana instance. Workato prompts you to login to Asana using your default login method. Once done, your connection setup is complete.
This connector utilizes the
default scope of Asana. Learn more about Asana OAuth scopes (opens new window).
# Read more
You can browse the following chapters.
- Add task to section action
- Create subtask action
- Create tag action
- Create task action
- Get people details by ID action
- Get project detail by ID action
- Get project sections action
- Get task details by ID action
- List all tasks with tag action
- List people action
- List project tasks action
- List workspaces action
- New event trigger
- New or updated tasks trigger
- Search projects action
- Search tags action
- Search tasks
- Update task
Last updated: 2/2/2024, 8:05:18 PM