Our engineers are hard at work daily to make Workato better! View the latest updates to our platform here.
July 19 - Aug 3 2018
Find more details on July's updates in our blog post.
- Recipe lifecycle management: Added support for message templates
- Shopify: Inventory API changes. These changes will result in your recipes breaking if you are using Shopify connector actions. Please view this document for more information.
- New connector: JDBC (in beta)
- Workbot for Slack: Post Message & Post Command Reply actions — added support for multiple attachments.
- Eventbrite: Now supports Eventbrite Music
- Salesforce: New get document by ID action
- Workday: Enhancements to fields with attributes and repeated fields. View this documentation to learn more.
July 06 - July 18 2018
- Recipe lifecycle management: Added support for shared schema import/export
- New recipe editor toolbar: The new toolbar allows you to easily access the save and start buttons on screen when building and editing your recipes
- Files by Workato: New Transform image file action, allows the conversion of image files to .jpg and .png files and image resizing
June 22 - July 05 2018
Find more details on June's updates in our blog post.
- Static and dynamic list input modes
- Recipe lifecycle management: Imported connections will appear in the same connection folder
- Transliterate formula added: Replaces non-ASCII characters with an ASCII approximation, e.g.
- New HTTP wizard to guide user in building an HTTP action
ItemGroupstandard object now available in Search action and trigger
- Added support for special characters
June 08 - June 21 2018
- New recipe creation wizard
Added Propel as a new connector.
- Object created
- Daily object review
- Object created/updated
- Custom action
- Create object
- Get related objects
- Search objects
- Update object
- Added the ability to search custom records by custom fields
- Added support for message object in New Classification trigger
- New action: Decrypt file with PGP
- New events action has been enhanced to allow "others" option in the Event type dropdown. This allows users to enter a specific Event name.
- The call operation action now includes 'get integration systems' as an operation.
June 01 - June 07 2018
- New Action: Delete Record
- Deprecated Actions: Get incident details by ID, Get user details by ID, Assign user to incident. Please use the new actions: Search records or Update records if you need these actions.
- Attributes array has been added to the output for lead batch activity trigger
- New Action: Get Eligible Project leaders from Replicon
Find more details on May's updates in our blog post.
- Data field auto-suggestions
- Export lookup table with data in Recipe Lifecycle Management
- Ephemeral Messages
- Slash Commands
Improvements to on-prem agents & gateways
- Significant improvements to increase throughput
- Upgrade to file tolerance protocol used in the gateway
- Ability to delete agent
- NTLM authentication
- Configurable HTTP concurrency
- Database updates (Database Matrix)
- Handle blank columns in reports
- Increase threshold for summarised report output
- Minor output schema fix
- Download file action supports file streaming.
- Added documentation for SQL Server, Oracle, Redshift, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- SQL Server sample output fix
- Standardized empty and null values
- Fixes for CLOB and NCLOB
- Custom SQL select action
- Stored procedure support
- Workato is now GDPR compliant.
- Error handling for custom adapters
Job details logging
- Ability to log all jobs and job details with Amazon S3