Our engineers are hard at work daily to make Workato better! View the latest updates to our platform here.
June 01 - June 07 2018
- New Action: Delete Record
- Deprecated Actions: Get incident details by ID, Get user details by ID, Assign user to incident. Please use the new actions: Search records or Update records if you need these actions.
- Attributes array has been added to the output for lead batch activity trigger
- New Action: Get Eligible Project leaders from Replicon
Find more details on May's updates in our blog post.
- Data field auto-suggestions
- Export lookup table with data in Recipe Lifecycle Management
- Ephemeral Messages
- Slash Commands
Improvements to on-prem agents & gateways
- Significant improvements to increase throughput
- Upgrade to file tolerance protocol used in the gateway
- Ability to delete agent
- NTLM authentication
- Configurable HTTP concurrency
- Database updates (Database Matrix)
- Handle blank columns in reports
- Increase threshold for summarised report output
- Minor output schema fix
- Download file action supports file streaming.
- Added documentation for SQL Server, Oracle, Redshift, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- SQL Server sample output fix
- Standardized empty and null values
- Fixes for CLOB and NCLOB
- Custom SQL select action
- Stored procedure support
- Workato is now GDPR compliant.
- Error handling for custom adapters
Job details logging
- Ability to log all jobs and job details with Amazon S3