# Get user data action
Get user data from the Workflow Apps portal.
# Input fields
Provide the user ID to retrieve the user data.
Provide the user email to retrieve the user data.
Select user groups from the list to retrieve the user data for all users in each group.
Output is dynamic and may vary depending on the actions and triggers in your recipe, as well as the columns present in your Workflow app's corresponding data table.
To use this data in downstream steps, map in the relevant datapill from the datatree.
- This JSON object contains the following available attributes.
- User ID
- The ID of the user.
- User name
- The user's name.
- User email
- The user's email address.
- The user's status.
- A JSON object nested within the Users object.
Available attributes include:
- Group ID
- The ID of the group this task is assigned to.
- Group name
- The name of the group this task is assigned to.
- List size
- List index
Last updated: 8/8/2023, 3:35:50 PM