# Invite user
Invite a user by email to the Workflow Apps portal. The user must accept the invitation before using the portal.
# Input fields
The name of the user you plan to invite to the portal.
Provide the email address to send the invite to.
Add the user to one or more user groups. If left blank, the user is added to the Everyone group by default.
Output is dynamic and may vary depending on the actions and triggers in your recipe, as well as the columns present in your Workflow app's corresponding data table.
To use this data in downstream steps, map in the relevant datapill from the datatree.
- This JSON object contains the following available attributes.
- User ID
- The ID of the user.
- User name
- The user's name.
- User email
- The user's email address.
- The user's status.
- A JSON object nested within the Users object.
Available attributes include:
- Group ID
- The ID of the group this task is assigned to.
- Group name
- The name of the group this task is assigned to.
- List size
- List index
Last updated: 8/8/2023, 3:35:50 PM