Sendoso (opens new window) is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. Use the triggers in this connector to run a recipe when a new user is added or the send analytics are updated in Sendoso. Use the actions to manage your custom gift campaigns.
# How to connect to Sendoso on Workato
firstname.lastname@example.org request a Client ID and Client Secret for your account.
- Install (opens new window) the connector from the Community library.
- Click Release latest version to use the connector in a recipe.
- Create a new recipe and select a Sendoso trigger or action.
- Fill in the following connection fields:
# Connection fields
|Connection name||Give this connection a descriptive name so you can reuse it in other recipes|
|Client ID||The Client ID associated with your Sendoso account|
|Client Secret||The Client Secret associated with your Sendoso account|
|Environment||The environment specified in the Sendoso URL|
# Using Sendoso with other apps
Sendoso is frequently used in recipes with a CRM app, such as in the following example recipes:
- Send gift to new/updated opportunity (opens new window): sends a gift to a contact from Microsoft Dynamics 365 if the opportunity is valued at $10000 or more.
- Update Microsoft Dynamics 365 with gift status (opens new window): whenever a gift is sent, clicked, or delivered, creates a new contact in Microsoft Dynamics 365 or updates an existing contact and adds a note with the gift status.
The Send Analytics trigger output contains the gift recipient’s email but not their name. If Microsoft Dynamics 365 doesn't have a contact with a matching email address, a new contact will be created in Dynamics with the recipient's email as the contact name.
Last updated: 10/20/2023, 5:28:19 PM