Sendoso (opens new window) is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. Use the triggers in this connector to run a recipe when a new user is added or the send analytics are updated in Sendoso. Use the actions to manage your custom gift campaigns.
This connector is released to the community (opens new window). You have to install it to your workspace (opens new window) before using it.
# How to connect to Sendoso on Workato
firstname.lastname@example.org request a Client ID and Client Secret for your account.
- Install (opens new window) the connector from the Community library.
- Click Release latest version to use the connector in a recipe.
- Create a new recipe and select a Sendoso trigger or action.
- Fill in the following connection fields:
# Connection fields
|Connection name||Give this connection a descriptive name so you can reuse it in other recipes|
|Client ID||The Client ID associated with your Sendoso account|
|Client Secret||The Client Secret associated with your Sendoso account|
|Environment||The environment specified in the Sendoso URL|
# Using Sendoso with other apps
Sendoso is frequently used in recipes with a CRM app, such as in the following example recipes:
- Send gift to new/updated opportunity (opens new window): sends a gift to a contact from Microsoft Dynamics CRM if the opportunity is valued at $10000 or more.
- Update Microsoft Dynamics CRM with gift status (opens new window): whenever a gift is sent, clicked, or delivered, creates a new contact in Microsoft Dynamics CRM or updates an existing contact and adds a note with the gift status.
The Send Analytics trigger output contains the gift recipient’s email but not their name. If Microsoft Dynamics CRM doesn't have a contact with a matching email address, a new contact will be created in Dynamics with the recipient's email as the contact name.