# Embedded Partner API FAQs
Get answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Embedded partner APIs.
What are Workato Embedded Partner APIs?
Workato Embedded Partner APIs are a collection of endpoints for interacting with customer accounts, recipes, and more.
How do I know which base URL to use?
The base URL of your endpoint depends on the data center you use. Here are the base URLs for each of Workato's data centers:
- US Data Center: https://www.workato.com/api/ (opens new window)
- EU Data Center: https://app.eu.workato.com/api/ (opens new window)
- JP Data Center: https://app.jp.workato.com/api/ (opens new window)
- SG Data Center: https://app.sg.workato.com/api/ (opens new window)
- AU Data Center: https://app.au.workato.com/api/ (opens new window)
Will a deprecated endpoint continue to work?
Yes, deprecated endpoints will continue to work, but will not be updated after deprecation.
How can I access Embedded Vendor API endpoints?
You must have the
oem_vendor privilege to access Embedded Vendor API endpoints. Contact your Workato representative to enable this privilege in your account.
What is a bearer token?
A bearer token is a simplified way to authenticate and authorize access to web applications and APIs. Bearer tokens store user credentials and authorization for access and requests.
Last updated: 10/18/2023, 8:04:30 PM