# Recipe design
Build your first recipe with this video guide
# Learn more about recipe components
Customize your recipe with the different types of triggers, actions, and other steps.
Use triggers to configure your recipe to run...
- On a scheduled interval
- Each time an event occurs
- Only for events that meet a specific condition
- When a specific number of events occur
Use steps to define your recipe logic, such as to...
- Configure if/else conditions
- Repeat actions using a Repeat while or Repeat for each loop
- Configure how the recipe handles an error
- Instruct the recipe to ignore a step
# Modify the data in your recipe
# Expand your automation possibilities
- Move data between two instances of an app
- Move data from files
- Reuse logic from another recipe
- Add a step for human approval
- Create a template for frequently-used messages
# After you create your recipe
Last updated: 1/29/2024, 9:11:47 PM