# RecipeOps By Workato
Get the quick version in this video!
The RecipeOps connector enables the building of recipes to monitor and manage active recipes.
Stopped recipes and failed jobs can have automated responses and notifications to mitigate their impact on critical business processes. Account, recipe, and job details can also be retrieved via the RecipeOps connector.
# Usage Inspiration
Need some inspiration? Using RecipeOps, you could:
- Notify designated team members when a key recipe is stopped - notification via Gmail, SMS, Twilio phone call or IVR, Slack, etc.
- Schedule on-call teams and build escalation policies
- Flag low transaction counts and notify team members
- Build job history report logs or audit reports in Google Sheets
- Build recipe reports for an overview of automations and connected apps
WHO CAN SET UP CONNECTIONS?
Collaborators must have the Create Connections privilege to create connections.
When setting up a RecipeOps connection, you can select where you want recipes to be monitored:
# Monitoring Your Account
If you select My account, no further info is needed. You're done!
# Monitoring Another Account
If you select Someone else's account, you'll need an admin from the other account to provision an API Client via Workspace Access and pass you to the API Client's token.
Prior to 11th January 2023, RecipeOps utilized legacy API keys and emails to authenticate. Legacy API keys will continue to work but have been migrated to API clients which allow you to adopt a better security posture with granular access to APIs and projects. Take note that deleting this migrated API client will cause any RecipeOps connections using legacy API keys to fail.
The RecipeOps connector supports the following recipe triggers:
- Account connected
- Account disconnected
- API concurrency threshold exceeded
- Customer usage threshold reached
- Job failed trigger
- Member invitation accepted trigger
- On-prem agent disconnected
- Recipe stopped by user
- Recipe stopped by Workato
The RecipeOps connector supports the following recipe actions:
Last updated: 7/13/2023, 4:33:15 AM