# OPA versions
The current version of the Workato On-Premise Agent (OPA) is
Learn more about how to upgrade your OPA here.
On-prem groups help achieve zero downtime for recipes that involves on-prem connections and prevent data and revenue loss through missing SLAs. All critical workflows running on on-prem connections are kept running 100% of the time because recipe can process jobs successfully even when one of the user’s on-prem servers goes down.
To do so, the OPA will be connecting to an expanded set of Workato on-prem gateways. If you are using a firewall whitelist to explicitly allow OPA traffic to the Workato cloud, you may need to expand the firewall whitelist accordingly.
Learn more about on-prem groups here.
- Fixes batch update issue with invoking callback functions more than once.
- Fix for SAP connector where IDOCs with Custom extensions did not show.
- Fix for SAP connector for RAW data type handling.
- Fix for SAP connector for nested structures.
- Allow large HTTP headers.
- Fixes LDAPS connection issue when using
- Support for SQL update-only queries.
- Improved logging for Active Directory.
- Fix for SQL Server stored procedure issue.
- Fixes a connectivity issue in v2.6.0.
- Major release.
- Introduce on-prem groups.
- Introduce High Availability (HA) and load balancing.
Workato On-prem agent now supports database connection pooling to reduce lag between reconnection attempts. Oracle Binary Large Object (BLOB) size limit has been increased.
- Fixes the issue with conenction pool not recycling connections properly.
- Support for database XML types.
- Ensure that command-line script is fully read for background scripts.
- Update MySQL JDBC driver.
- Allows cancelling database queries on recipe job timeout.
- Fixes Active Directory issue with retrieving a schema.
- Support for SAP connector array types.
- Log rotation feature.
- Fixes reconnection delay.
- Fixes for SAP connector classpath issue.
- Fixes the issue with uninstalling a Windows service.
- Fixes Windows service configuration shortcut.
- Fixes proxy authentication issues on initial connect.
- Support for database connection pooling.
- Oracle SELECT performance enhancements.
- Allow Oracle BLOBs larger than 4000 bytes.
- Added digital signature to Windows Installer.
- Windows installer is now able to deploy several agent instances on the same box.
- Fixes the issue of multiple connection attempts using the same key. When the agent recognizes that two or more agents are using same key, it will stop reconnecting.