Setting up On-prem Agent
Before getting started on on-prem agents, you should have set up an on-prem group:
After setting up the on-prem agent on your network and testing the connection, your on-prem agent has been successfully been set up.
Completed the on-prem agent setup
Now you can:
- Toggle the active/inactive status of your on-prem agents.
- Configure connection profiles for your agents.
- Set up recipe connections with on-prem agents.
- Upgrade your on-prem agent.
- Set up password encryption.
- Set up a proxy environment for your on-prem agent.
- Connect to legacy applications using Java.